1. Introduction of belt conveyor
1. There are many types of materials conveyed by belt conveyors and
various structural forms. In addition to the transportation of ordinary materials, they can also meet the special requirements of materials such as oil resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.
2. Belt conveyors are often used to transport scattered small parts and items weighing less than 100kg. It is widely used in assembly and packaging production lines, as well as in industries such as food and medicine.
3. Conveyor belts are usually made of PVC / PU belts. The frames are usually made of carbon steel and aluminum, and stainless steel plates are used in wet or food and pharmaceutical industries. There are two types of drive methods: motor drive and electric drum drive, with speeds between 3m / min and 30m / min. Adopt frequency converter to regulate speed, the speed ratio reaches 1: 3.
4. In addition to the common horizontal conveying, the belt conveyor can be manufactured into various types such as turning type, inclined type, large inclined type with baffle (climbing belt conveyor), luffing type, side turning type and so on. Using PLC control and inverter drive, we have developed a 180-meter long belt conveyor.
| width || 100mm-1000mm |
| Unit length || 1000mm-10000mm |
| speed || 3m / min-30m / min |
| Driving method || Motor, electric drum |
| Belt material || PVC / PU / rubber |
| Frame material || Carbon steel, aluminum profile, stainless steel |
| Carrying capacity || 100kg / m |