XMC pulse bag type dust collector
is a new type of _ pulse dust collector
improved on the basis of national standard MC-II and Japan TBF bag type dust collector
. The shortcomings of insufficient ash strength and uneven distribution of inlet and outlet winds have expanded the application scope of pulse bag dust collectors
. Because the structure of this type of dust collector has its characteristics, it improves the dust collection efficiency, adaptability, and prolongs the service life of the filter bag. After many years of production practice, the equipment runs stably, the maintenance amount is small, and the combination range is large. The majority of users praise.
This series of products can be widely used in dust and fume collection systems such as crushing, mills, dryers, furnaces and kiln in asphalt mixing buildings. The material of the dust collector filter bag is polyester needle felt, which allows continuous use temperature ≤120 If the filter bag uses METAS high-temperature needle felt, its allowable use temperature can reach 204 degrees. If the temperature of the exhaust gas to be processed is higher than the allowable temperature of the filter material mentioned above, cooling measures should be taken before the exhaust gas enters the dust collector.
This series of dust collector can be combined with a variety of different specifications of dust collectors according to different specifications of solenoid valves. The number of blow bags for each valve is 10, 12, 16, 24, 32. The filter bag has a diameter of 133mm, and the filter bag has two lengths of 2450mm and 3060mm. This series of dust collectors can be operated under negative or positive pressure. The basic structure is unchanged. Its dust collection efficiency is more than 99.8%. / m3, if this series of dust collectors are used in cold areas or when the flue gas is below zero ℃, a thermal insulation heating device shall be added, and the casing shall be changed accordingly.
Characteristics of dust collector
1. On the basis of retaining the advantages of the original MC dust collector, the XMC pulse bag dust collector
uses the Japanese TBF pulse bag dust collector to
enter and exit the wind. The air inlet and outlet are arranged at both ends of the dust collector, and the air duct is arranged in the middle of the dust collector. Equipped with air distribution device, which improves the quality of the equipment and the service life of the filter bag.
2. The compressed air for ash cleaning has been reduced from the original pressure of 57kg / cm2 to the current pressure of 34kg / cm2, but the ash cleaning effect can still reach the effect of 57kg / cm2 pressure, thereby expanding the scope of use.
3. Due to the structural improvement, the tightness of the equipment has been enhanced, and the air leakage is less than 10%, which further improves the product quality requirements.
4. Improved the way of changing the bag door cover and filter bag, which is more convenient for equipment inspection and maintenance, and prolongs the service life of the filter bag.
5. The original agitating dragon shell of the ash cleaning part is removed, and the ash agitating hopper is integrated into one to expand the effect of ash cleaning, tightly seal, fast ash discharge, and reduce maintenance.
3. Working principle of dust collector When the dust-containing gas enters the dust collector from the air inlet, it first encounters the swash plate and baffle in the middle of the air inlet and outlet, and the airflow turns into the ash hopper, while the airflow speed slows down. Coarse particle dust flows directly into the ash hopper. It plays the role of pre-dust collection. The airflow entering the ash hopper is then folded upward and passed through the filter bag with the metal frame inside. The dust is trapped on the outer surface of the filter bag. The air outlet is exhausted. During the process of purifying the dust-containing gas through the filter bag, more and more dust accumulates on the filter bag with the increase of time, so that the resistance of the filter bag is gradually increased, and the processing air volume is gradually reduced. For normal work, it is necessary to The control resistance is within the range of _ (140-170 mm water column). At this time, when the resistance rises to the limited range, the pulse controller will issue a command to trigger each control valve to open the pulse valve in sequence. Each hole is sprayed into the corresponding filter bag through a venturi tube, and the filter bag is rapidly expanded instantaneously, so that the dust accumulated on the surface of the filter bag falls off, and the filter bag is regenerated. The cleared dust falls into the ash hopper and is discharged through the ash discharge system. As a result, the dust accumulated on the filter bag is periodically pulsed to clean the ash, so that the purified gas passes normally, and the dust collector operates normally.
Fourth, technical performance
Air volume m3 / h
Filtration area ㎡
| Filtering wind speed m / min |
| Equipment resistance Pa |
Filter bag specifications
Φ130 × 2450
Φ130 × 3000
Number of filter bags
Ash cleaning pressure Pa
(5 × 7) × 105
Compressed air consumption m3 / min
Number of pulse valves
Pulse valve specifications
Dimensions L × W × H mm
Equipment weight T