LCM type long bag off-line pulse dust collector
1. Long bag off-line pulse dust collector is
mainly composed of box, ash hopper, air inlet equalizing pipe, outlet air pipe, bracket, filter bag and blowing device, ash discharging device and so on. It adopts thin-plate type poppet valve to realize offline three-state, dust removal technology, and reliable work.
2. Long-bag low-pressure pulse bag type dust collector with reasonable design of air inlet equalizing pipe and ash bucket diversion technology solves the phenomenon of uneven airflow in each compartment often produced by general bag dust collectors.
3. The long bag low pressure pulse bag type dust collector bag research structure has a variety of structural forms (octagonal, circular, etc.) according to different working conditions. Changing the filter bag is quick and easy.
4. The upper end of the long-bag low-pressure pulse bag type dust collector filter bag is in the form of a spring expansion ring, which is well sealed; the standard length of the bag cage for maintenance and replacement is 6m, and it can be increased by 1-2m as required.
5. The service life of the diaphragm of the magnetic pulse valve of the long bag low pressure pulse bag type dust collector is greater than 1 million times. Dust collector control can adopt _ program controller with differential pressure, timing, and manual control methods to achieve comprehensive system control of the off-line network of the dust collector, pulse valve, and ash discharge room.
LCM type long bag offline pulse dust collector
performance parameters: Dust-
containing air enters the ash hopper of each sub-chamber from the inlet air equalizing pipe of the long-bag low-pressure pulse bag filter and is guided
by the ash hopper guide device. Large particles of dust are separated and fall directly into the ash hopper. Dust is adsorbed on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the clean gas penetrates the filter bag into the upper case, and is discharged into the atmosphere through the off-line valves and exhaust pipes. As the filtration progresses, the dust on the filter bag accumulates more and more. When the equipment resistance reaches a limited resistance value, the ash cleaning control device automatically closes the one-line offline valve according to the differential pressure setting or ash cleaning time setting. After that, the electronically controlled pulse valve is opened according to the set procedure, and the air blowing is stopped, so that the pressure in the filter bag is suddenly increased, and the dust on the filter bag is shaken into the ash bucket and discharged by the ash discharge mechanism. Dimensions According to the amount of dust-containing gas to be handled, the filter bag room of the dust collector is divided into two types: single-row layout and double-row layout.